Senior Indirect Buyer - £55,000 - Birmingham
Senior Indirect Buyer - £55,000 - Fantastic Progression - Birmingham
This leading FMCG firm have continued their strong growth with another record year and are seeking to add an experienced senior indirect buyer. Dealing with FTSE 100 companies the successful individual will have a client facing role that sees them engage with high level senior executives at well-known blue-chip firms. Famed for its internal progression, this firm will support fast tracked progression with the successful candidate aiming to achieve category manager inside 12 months.
Senior Indirect Buyer- Job Profile:
- Taking a lead on procurement contracts with FTSE 100 clients in the Financial Services, Oil & Gas, Energy, Retail, Pharmaceutical industries
- Develop the strategic relationships across a range of indirect procurement categories (Professional Services, HR, IT, Marketing, FM) on multi-million-pound procurement projects
- Exposure delivering and reporting to c-level stakeholders both internally and externally
- Total autonomy of the full procurement cycle, cradle to grave to contribute in all areas of the procurement process
Senior Indirect Buyer - Requirements:
- Battle hardened in stake holder management to work successfully with senior procurement executives
- Experience delivering cost savings and enhancement of the procurement service
- Has managed a range of indirect categories
- Strong Degree (2:1 and above)
- CIPS (Preferred but not essential)
If you are an ambitious individual with experience within indirect procurement this is a fantastic opportunity to develop and progress quickly in a fast-paced environment.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Alex at email@example.com or directly through this page.
Key skills: procurement, indirect, senior buyer, strategic sourcing, retail procurement, senior buyer, category management, consulting, stakeholder management, buyer, Watford, London, FMCG, negotiation, retail, contract management, procurement consultancy, Indirect procurement, Birmingham, Midlands