Indirect Buyer - Ftse 250
Indirect Procurement Specialist - Global FTSE 250 FMCG - Central London - £30,000 - 45,000 + Bonus + CIPS Sponsorship
Due to an internal promotion, this prestigious Global FTSE 100 brand is looking for an ambitious procurement specialist to join their award-winning Strategic Sourcing team. As an Indirect Procurement Specialist you will manage £ Multi-Million categories including Retail, Professional Services, HR, Marketing & IT Services and be targeted for promotion within 2 years.
Indirect Procurement Specialist role profile:-
- Design and implement innovative category and sourcing strategies across £Multi-Million Marketing categories
- Build and sustain executive / board level stakeholder relationships to ensure that Indirect Procurement continues to play an integral part in the firm's aggressive growth plans
- Lead large-scale negotiations with market-leading suppliers to achieve significant cost savings, whilst also focussing on the improvement of key supplier / vendor relationships, thus securing longer term benefits for the company
- Own the end to end procurement / purchasing process, including ITT, RFP, RFQ, contract and supplier negotiation & stakeholder influencing
Required skills, experience & qualifications:-
- A strong start to your procurement / category management and strategic sourcing career, stepping from Graduate Buyer to Senior Buyer within just a couple of years
- Degree & MCIPS (or studying towards)
- Excellent stakeholder management and negotiation abilities
This is a fantastic opportunity to break into a globally revered FTSE 250 brand and fast-track your procurement and strategic sourcing career within a collaborative and intelligent environment.
If you fulfil the above criteria and would like to be considered for this strategic Marketing Procurement position, please send your CV to jobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or apply through this forum.
Key skills: Procurement, Purchasing, Strategic Sourcing, Category Management, Stakeholder management, Supplier relationship management (SRM), Negotiation, Contract drafting and management, Marketing Procurement, Buying, Creative Agencies, Above the Line (ATL), Below the Line (BTL), PR, Events, Media, Indirect procurement, Global FTSE 100, RFP, RFQ