Junior Procurement Buyer
Junior Procurement Buyer - Rapidly Growing Retailer - London -£30,000-£35,000
An unbelievable opportunity has arisen for a Junior Procurement buyer to join an Industry-leading Retail Company on a permanent basis! The company have a £billion revenue and are looking to develop a procurement specialist who ideally has end to end procurement experience. You will be working with some of the best in the business with a great opportunity to learn and develop your procurement skills.
As Junior Procurement Buyer you will:-
- Develop your procurement skills, purchasing both goods and services depending on the needs of the company
- Deal with high profile contracted suppliers as well as sourcing new non-contracted suppliers
- Be part of a best-in-class procurement function, monitoring the performance of suppliers and helping deliver the greatest value for money for the company
- Engage with C-Level Stakeholders on a day-to-day basis, improving your stakeholder management skills over time
Junior Procurement Buyer required background:-
- Some experience of either Indirect or Direct Procurement, ideally in a fast-paced Blue-Chip environment
- Previous exposure to Retail, FMCG, or Automotive environment, however other industries will be considered
- Evidence of great achievements or fast progression in previous role(s)
- Degree + studying toward CIPS (beneficial but not essential)
This is a very rare opportunity for a Procurement Buyer to gain some invaluable experience at one of the fastest growing companies in the procurement industry.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Devan jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, stakeholder management, negotiation, SRM, contract management, procurement buyer, indirect procurement, IT Procurement, Marketing Procurement, professional services, procurement consultancy, London, Birmingham, Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Watford, Middlesex, Surrey