Global Procurement Manager - Fortune 500 Firm
Due to a recent substantial growth in market share this fortune 500 FMCG firm is seeking an ambitious procurement professional to develop cost saving strategies across their expanding GNFR department. Entering the biggest area of procurement spend within the business the successful individual will partner with global board members to create innovative and dynamic new procurement processes. Joining the business during a time of great revenue growth this position has a clear path into a senior director positions within the coming years. With the introduction of 40 new stores within the UK in 2018 this role will offer you the opportunity to work on several big budget GNFR transformation projects.
This global leading FMCG firm have a high staff retention rate due to the importance they put on employee engagement. With an international diverse workforce and emphasis on weekly team bonding and social activities, there are plenty of after work activities to get involved in.
Global Procurement Manager Job Profile:-
- Partnering with international stakeholders to determine the overall GNFR strategy for 8,00 stores throughout the world
- Working on an extensive GNFR category defining how to maximise profitability/value from various GNFR items.
- Liaising with various areas of the business including procurement, supply chain, legal, sourcing, finance, marketing and operations.
- Managing external relationships with suppliers and clients ensuring consistent best valued products and services are sourced.
- Mentor and coach a team of buyers ensuring they show consistent progression year on year.
- Impressive procurement background within a blue chip organisations across the following industries: FMCG, Retail, Automotive, Manufacturing or Consultancy.
- Consistent development year on year from graduate scheme to buyer to procurement manager within a 7 year period.
- Prior management experience proving the ability to lead and mentor a team of procurement professionals is beneficial.
- Management consulting experience is of great benefit but not essential.
- Degree essential
- MCIPs preferred not essential
For more information, please apply directly through this website or e-mail through an up to date copy of your CV to:- JobsPH@bramwithconsulting.co.uk