Junior Procurement Category Manager - Fast Track
Due to a recent substantial growth in market share this fortune 500 FMCG firm is seeking an ambitious junior procurement professional to develop cost saving strategies across their expanding GNFR department. Operating within the biggest area of procurement spend within the business the successful individual will collaborate with the UK GNFR procurement leader to develop innovative and dynamic new procurement processes. Working alongside the business during a time of substantial revenue growth this position has a fast track development program which aims at progressing you to a senior procurement manager position within a 2 year period. With the introduction of 40 new stores throughout the UK in 2018 this role will offer you the opportunity to work on many multi million pound procurement projects.
This global leading FMCG firm have a great staff retention rate due to their employee engagement program. With a diverse workforce and emphasis on weekly team activities this FMCG firm have a great social culture.
Junior Procurement Category Manager Job Profile:-
- Partnering with international stakeholders to determine the UK GNFR strategy for 1,500 stores.
- Working on an extensive GNFR category defining how to maximise profitability/value from various items.
- Collaborating with various areas of the business including procurement, supply chain, legal, sourcing, finance, marketing and operations.
- Developing external relationships with suppliers and clients ensuring consistent best valued products and services are strategically sourced.
- Impressive procurement foundation within a blue chip organisations across the following industries: FMCG, Retail, Automotive, Manufacturing or Consultancy.
- Consistent development year on year from graduate scheme to buyer within a 5 year period.
- Prior project management experience having the ability to carry out risk analysis is desirable.
- Management consulting experience is of great benefit but not essential.
- Degree essential
- MCIPs preferred not essential
For more information, please apply directly through this website or e-mail through an up to date copy of your CV to:- JobsPH@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Apply for Junior Procurement Category Manager - Fast Track
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly