Indirect Procurement Buyer
Indirect Procurement Buyer - Engineering Major - Bristol - £40k + excellent benefits
Job Title: Indirect Procurement Buyer
Contact: Shiva at jobsSD@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
With expansion on the horizons and new contracts secured, this FTSE250 engineering major is in pursuit of a confident and passionate indirect procurement buyer to join their central procurement function. With career progression ranking highly in their core values, this is a fantastic prospect for an enthusiastic indirect procurement buyer seeking to enhance their career to the next stage within a world leading engineering organisation.
As indirect procurement buyer you will have sole autonomy for all procurement aspects within the bid management department and responsibility for providing outstanding procurement services to other business functions. You will have the opportunity to work alongside C-Level stakeholders and influence key decision makers within the business.
As Indirect Procurement Buyer you will be responsible for:
- Sourcing innovative strategies to secure new clients by way of bid management
- Lead and implement engineering services procurement requirements providing subject matter expertise to non-procurement functions.
- Work collaboratively to develop procurement plans to achieve annual cost-efficient targets
- Providing effective procurement and supply chain solutions, evaluating the current and future capabilities of the business and developing suppliers' relations.
As Indirect Procurement Buyer you will have:
- Proven track record of working across any indirect category, ideally within engineering, training or IT Procurement
- Exposure to relevant industries such as Engineering, heavy manufacturing, aerospace, automotive
- Degree + MCIPS desirable but not essential
For a fantastic opportunity to join a forward-thinking engineering major with undisputed reputation for professional development. For more information, or to apply, please email Shiva at jobsSD@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key words: Procurement, direct procurement, category manager, category buyer, supplier relationship, Stakeholder Management, indirect procurement management, indirect spend, defence, direct, professional services, Central London, engineering procurement, Directors, I.T. procurement, Procurement Analyst, contracts, operations, procurement, contract, third party contract manager, strategic sourcing, professional services procurement , indirect, direct, marketing buyer, procurement services, Bristol, Strategic sourcing, engineering