Global Category Manager - Indirect
Global Category Manager - Indirect - Central London / Canary Wharf - Global Professional Services Firm - £55,000 + Package
This Global Professional Services Firm have been taking the global market by storm over the last decade, they have expanded the team to over 25 countries worldwide. Alongside this the procurement function has also grown. Procurement has a brilliant buy in across the business, with the CPO sitting on the board of directors, this has made it easier to make positive change to procurement strategy.
This position of Global Category Manager for Indirects is a crucial role for the business and ensures a healthy path of progression to more senior roles through various learning and development initiatives run by the global business.
The business is open to looking at someone who is looking to take a step up into a more senior position as there are plentiful resources to develop this individual.
The Global Category Manager for Indirects will have the autonomy to:
- Run the entire cradle to grave category management procurement process
- Make effective change to category strategy across a range of indirect spends
- Manage indirect spend categories including HR, Professional Services, Travel and Fleet
- Work with senior C -Suite level stakeholders, ensuring that they are bought into any changes made to category strategy
The Global Category Manager will need to have
- Strong Indirect Procurement experience, this client is open to what categories covered as they believe that procurement is a transferrable skill
- Experience of the end to end procurement process
- Strong stakeholder management skills, with the ability to influence senior level stakeholders
For more information regarding this opportunity, please send across a CV to Emily at JOBSEFK@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key Words: Global, Procurement, Indirect, HR, Professional Services, Travel, Fleet, Strategic, Sourcing, London, Flexible Working, Category Management, Category Manager