International Procurement Consultant
This world leading retail firm are looking for a category manager to join their GNFR team. Having recently recorded record profits early in the year this firm are seeking to grow their procurement function with multiple big budget projects on the horizon. This is a great chance to gain autonomy across the GNFR category and gain visibility from board level stakeholders.
As a international procurement consultant you will be involved in the implementation of several sourcing initiatives throughout the GNFR category and will lead and mentor a team. With recent employees gaining promotion this leading retail firm are proud to promote within and have a high staff retention rate.
The responsibilities and opportunities within this role:
- Leading strategy development for the GNFR category working alongside senior stakeholders
- Involvement throughout the full procurement lifecycle from cradle to grave and additionally ensuring projects are implemented successfully and rolled out
- Developing long term relationships with large international suppliers ensuring best for value products and services are obtained
- Contribute to the overall creation of the long term GNFR procurement category leaving a lasting legacy within this leading global FMCG firm.
- Procurement knowledge and or supply chain function with experience in end to end procurement
- Experience generating effective GNFR procurement strategies - having an innovative mindset.
- Great communication skills with gravitas and a communication style influencing senior stakeholders and clients.
- Project manage experience
- Prince 2 desirable
- Great experience across the following industries:-
- Ability to budget and forecast for basic project financials
- Degree educated
You will work for a global leading retail firm gaining the opportunity for rapid career progression with continuous training and frequent performance reviews. Access to Life, Health and Travel insurance along with great bonus and car allowance. This retail firm are quickly growing and this is a great time to join them.
If you are ready for a great opportunity and are ready to advance your career with a fast growing retail firm then please apply by sending your cv to Patrick on jobsPH@bramwithconsulting.co.uk