Contracts and Procurement - Wells Engineering
2 days left
- Full Time
Global Head of Contracts and Procurement - Onshore Oil and Gas - London - £125,000 + Strong Package
This Global Oil and Gas organisation have been experiencing high levels of growth coming out the other side of the crisis a few years back.
As a result, they have been investing in a huge amount of exploration projects globally and are looking for a Global Head of Contracts and Procurement to head up major ongoing projects, particularly out in Africa.
This individual will be responsible for the end to end lifecycle of the projects contracts and manage a project team based across the globe to ensure a smooth-running project.
The Global Head of Contracts and Procurement for Onshore projects will include:-
- Managing the end to end contract and procurement lifecycle of Onshore drilling projects of £Multi-Billion value
- Demonstrating excellent leadership skills with multiple project teams across the globe, ensuring that they are delivering and meeting project targets
- Leading complex projects in difficult locations, understanding the problems that can occur with logistics
The Global Head of Contracts and Procurement for Onshore Projects will need to have:
- Excellent leadership skills, with tangible examples of this
- Experience managing contracts on Onshore / Drilling projects
- Strong contracts experience and knowledge
This is a senior opportunity for an individual looking to hold autonomy and work on a dynamic range of international projects.
For more information regarding this opportunity please send across a CV to Emily at JOBEFK@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key words; Onshore, Offshore, Oil, Gas, London, Head of Category, Exploration, Contract, Contracts Procurement, Contracts Management
Apply for Contracts and Procurement - Wells Engineering
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly