IT Category Manager - £55-65k + Bonus
IT Category Manager - FTSE250 - Flex Working - £55,000-£65,000 + Bonus
An innovative and rapidly growing organisation, undergoing a period of sustained procurement transformation, is seeking an ambitious IT Category Manager with the drive to move into procurement leadership to join their team in Surrey.
As IT Category Manager, you will enjoy the autonomy to devise and implement strategy across the IT Category, leading strategic sourcing projects across hardware, software and digital spend. You will also work with the Head of Procurement directly to influence wider procurement strategy and act as a representative for strategic sourcing across the wider business at CXO level.
IT Category Manager Responsibilities:
- Drive strategy and manage the complexities of large procurement projects across the IT category
- Engage and partner with the critical senior stakeholder groups as you implement new IT procurement strategy and drive savings across the procurement function.
- Utilise commercial acumen to identify opportunities that can deliver long term savings to clients, as well as demonstrating strong SRM principles to drive continuous improvement across the IT category.
Key Skills & Attributes Required:
- Strong knowledge across the IT procurement category; including software, hardware, networks and telecoms
- Demonstrable record of achieving savings through strategic sourcing in the IT category
- The gravitas to influence internal stakeholders
- Degree (or equivalent) preferred
- Impact IT procurement strategy within a market leader
- The chance to work with likeminded professionals in a collaborative environment
- Fast-tracked progression into procurement leadership
For more information, please apply directly or e-mail an up-to-date copy of your CV to jobsAMD@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Keywords: Procurement, Indirect Procurement, IT Procurement, I.T Procurement, London, Degree, Senior Category Manager, Category Management, Stakeholder Engagement, Strategic Procurement,