Junior Procurement Category Manager - Fast Track
7 days left
- Full Time
Junior Procurement Category Manager - London - £40,000 - £45,000 + Great Package - Career Development Program
Are you an ambitious procurement professional looking for a challenging new role to be part of a fast growing industry leading procurement team in a global leading retail firm? This retail firm have recently been gaining significant market share due to technological innovation and staff development. They are currently building their procurement team and attempting to grow quickly within the next 18 months.
Joining this organisation as a Junior Procurement Category Manager you will be primarily responsible for managing the strategy and supplier base for the GNFR procurement department. You will also gain exposure working alongside senior business stakeholders.
With this position you are expected to progress into a senior management position within a few years.
Additional responsibilities of the strategic sourcing specialist role include:-
- Developing strategy for a sub category of the GNFR category collaborating alongside senior stakeholders.
- Managing one of the largest areas of spend within the business with the opportunity to grow the supplier base.
- Involvement throughout the full procurement lifecycle from cradle to grave and additionally ensuring projects are implemented successfully and rolled out.
- Developing long term relationships with large global suppliers ensuring best for value products and services are obtained.
- Contribute to the overall creation of the long term GNFR procurement category leaving a lasting legacy within this leading retail firm.
Junior Procurement Category Manager will have the following skills and qualifications:-
- Progression year on year from graduate scheme to buyer.
- Procurement knowledge with experience in all aspects of the procurement lifecycle.
- Great interpersonal skills with gravitas and a communication style influencing senior stakeholders and clients.
- Project management experience and Prince2 is desirable.
- Great experience across the following industries:-
- Prior experience carrying out spend analysis ensuring best valued equipment is strategically sourced.
- Degree educated.
You will work for an industry leading retail firm gaining the opportunity for rapid career progression with continuous training and frequent performance reviews. Access to Life, Health and Travel insurance along with great bonus scheme. This Retail firm are moving quickly and growing.
If you are ready for a great opportunity and are ready to advance your career with a fast growing retail firm then please apply by sending your cv to Patrick on jobsPH@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Apply for Junior Procurement Category Manager - Fast Track
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly