GDPR Business Analyst
6 days left
- Full Time
With recent growth in their analytics team this leading management consultancy are seeking a GDPR business analyst. After recently acquiring several new clients in early 2018 this consultancy are seeking to bring in business analysts with GDPR experience to work on major multi million pound projects with their FTSE250 clients throughout Retail, Pharma, FMCG, Technology and financial industries.
This management consultancy are known to provide their employees with many benefits such as flexible working, great bonus schemes and dedicated training ensuring you progress onto a more senior role within the coming years. As a business which prides themselves in internal progression you can expect to be provided with a wide range of progression opportunities within a few years.
GDPR Business Analyst Responsibilities:
- Collect client GDPR requirements in relation to unstructured data and designing a protocol to ensure this is managed effectively by the organisation.
- Produce GDPR expectations related to consent requirements and define the key processes which must be adhered to across all areas of the business.
- Creating training material for the whole business ensuring all employees are educated about GDPR requirements.
- Work alongside senior stakeholders and ensure that GDPR practices have buy in throughout the business.
GDPR Business Analyst Requirements:
- Direct experience of a GDPR project with a great detail of business analysis
- Prior knowledge of GDPR subject matter expertise
- Experience of GDPR processes within large blue chip organisations
- Strong business analyst experience (3 years+)
- Strong stakeholder management experience with a track record of building rapport and gaining buy in from board level stakeholders
If you are interested in this position please respond to this advert of email Patrick firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for GDPR Business Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly