Procurement Manager - ref 6426NR
1 day left
- Full Time
Salary: up to £45k + excellent benefits and support for CPD.
Reporting into the Director of Finance and IT, and working in a stand-alone role, this is an excellent opportunity for a procurement professional who is keen to take responsibility for further developing and delivering a procurement service in a stimulating and inspiring environment.
The successful candidate will have a background of working within Public Sector environment with hands-on EU procurement experience coupled with a consultative, collaborative and business partnering approach to stakeholder engagement.
Ideal Experience Required:
- General indirect / cross category procurement experience
- Excellent interpersonal/influencing skill, particularly in stakeholder engagement
- Public Sector procurement / OJEU experience
For further information please email your CV to email@example.com quoting 6426NR
Langley Search & Interim supplies Interim Procurement Managers in the Public Sector across the UK. Langley Search & Interim supplies a unique blend of interim and permanent recruitment solutions for jobs in procurement and the supply chain across the UK, Europe and internationally. We work with blue chips, privately owned businesses, the public sector and start-ups across the Consumer, Industrial, Public Sector, Technology and Professional Services Sectors. As the leading niche recruitment partner in procurement and supply chain jobs, Langley Search & Interim also provides valued career advice and support to candidates.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive for posted roles, unfortunately we are unable to respond to each applicant. If we have not been in contact within a week, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion. We thank you for your continued interest in working with Langley Search & Interim.
Apply for Procurement Manager - ref 6426NR
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Purchasing, supply (main) Public Sector Specialist jobs in £40,000 - £49,999
- Buying Public Sector Specialist jobs in £40,000 - £49,999
- Contracts Public Sector Specialist jobs in £40,000 - £49,999
- Procurement Public Sector Specialist jobs in £40,000 - £49,999
- Supply chain Public Sector Specialist jobs in £40,000 - £49,999