Global Procurement Analyst (Consultant)
An incredibly fast growing consultancy have been gaining great new clients recently and are seeking a procurement analyst consultant to join their best in class procurement team. Due to a recent surge in FTSE250 clients you can expect this consultancy to provide you with several progression opportunities within the coming years. With an array of multi-million pound projects in the pipeline you can expect to get involved and gain experience interacting and dealing with more senior procurement stakeholders on a daily basis.
With this role you will gain the opportunity to work across a wide range of industries including: FMCG, Retail, Pharma, Technology and Financial sectors. This leading consultancy prefer to promote internally and will provide you with the option to grow into a more senior role within a few years.
Global Procurement Analyst (Consultant) :-
- You will analyse £50million+ in spend ensuring that senior board members are well informed on the overall spend throughout the business.
- Create state of the art spend dashboards and reports ensuring key KPIs are outlined.
- Automate reporting tools to make information and data readily available for senior category teams.
- Challenge internal retail teams to procure via contracted suppliers and identify cost savings
- Conduct tenders (via e-auctions) and analyse bids to award contract on best values solutions
- Create sourcing plans by gathering information on contracts to standardise supplier base
Key Skills & Experience:-
- Prior procurement experience within a FTSE250 organisation
- Great procurement experience with the ability to carry out spend analysis and a track record aiding savings delivery
- Previous experience managing a large procurement spend and delivering large amounts of savings.
- IT literate ability to extract data from CRM systems
- Comfortable reporting into key stakeholders up to board level
- Degree level 2:1 or equivalent is desirable
If this role is potentially of interest to you and you feel you have the relevant skills and experience please contact Patrick at jobsPH@bramwithconsulting.co.uk