Indirect Procurement Buyer
Indirect Procurement Buyer - FTSE 250 Organisation- Hampshire - £35,000- £45,000
This market leading business, currently going through a period of significant growth, seeks an Indirect Procurement Specialist with strong stakeholder management ability to progress quickly through their organisation.
As one of the fastest growing companies in the industry, with the expectations of continued growth over the next few years, this is an ideal position for someone looking to progress quickly within an exciting environment whilst honing your indirect procurement skills.
Indirect Procurement Buyer role overview:
- Full end to end strategic procurement, including SRM, contract drafting, and negotiation
- Be a key art of a rapidly transforming procurement function that has complete buy-in from the rest of the organisation
- Working with Senior Procurement Managers across the business to ensure that significant saving targets are met, and that procurement is perceived in a positive light
- Liaising with stakeholders, both internally and externally to continually seek to improve value
Procurement experience required for this role:
- Exposure to full end to end procurement within one or more indirect procurement categories ideally IT, Professional Services, or Marketing
- Advanced influencing, persuading and negotiation skills with the ability to present complex ideas through a consultative approach to global stakeholders
- Degree level education ideally 2:1 and above (or equivalent). CIPS membership is also preferred
This is the perfect opportunity for an indirect procurement specialist to take the next step in their career and progress within a growing and iconic business!
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Devan jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, stakeholder management, negotiation, SRM, contract management, indirect procurement, IT procurement, Marketing procurement, Professional Services procurement, HR procurement, NEC, procurement consultancy, Defence, Aerospace, Construction, heavy manufacturing, Reading, Berkshire, Basingstoke, Hampshire, Surrey