Senior Consultant - £50k-£65k- London - Prestigious Procurement Consultancy
Role: Senior Consultant
Category: IT/General Indirect's
Contact: Daniel Barnes, firstname.lastname@example.org
My client is a specialist procurement consultancy organisation that has seen unparalleled growth in the past couple of years, doubling year on year. Due to this sustained period of growth they are looking to expand and recruit at Senior Consultant level. The role offers great opportunities to work on a global stage with projects spanning across Europe, the USA as well as right across the UK.
The role will involve:
- Understanding the main desires of the client and assisting them fully in developing appropriate opportunities
- Gain complete client satisfaction through the delivery of projects that are both on time and within budget
- Help to develop procurement functions across the organisations through the identification of outages and implementation of best practice approaches by looking at a number of areas such as transformation, SRM, optimisation and BPO.
- Gain influence over key stakeholders through the building of meaningful relationships
Skills and Experience:
- Degree/CIPS educated - having a numerical based degree would be advantageous
- A history of consultancy is desired but not essential
- Experience working in client facing roles
- Have an analytical mind - have the ability to problem solve quickly and effectively
- Experience of identifying problems and coming up with viable solutions
To have an opportunity to take advantage of this exciting new Procurement position and become a vital part of a new team; making a difference to one of the world's most prominent companies - please send your CV to email@example.com.
Apply for Senior Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly