Supply & Operations Strategy Consultant Manager
Supply & Operations Strategy Consultant
Company: Strategy Management Consultancy Firm
Position: Strategy Consultant Manager
Salary: €60k-€75 k base + bonus + benefits
Language: English + Dutch (favourable)
New business at this Strategy Consultancy has left the bench empty! We are looking for Strategy Consultants to join their team working on demanding and exciting challenges with iconic blue chip clients.
Your challenge will be to implement sustainable and innovative technological solutions in the Supply Chain & Operations field. Opportunities for rapid career progression opportunities are on offer in under two years if you have the drive and determination to deliver outstanding results for clients and identify and build upon relationships with clients.
Coming from either a Strategy consultancy background you will be utilising your knowledge leading technologies such as Blockchain, Automation & Industry 4.0. You will identify opportunities for process improvement and work with managers and senior managers to offer advice for Supply Chain optimisation.
- Analyse client site supply chain data and operations suggesting Supply Chain strategies to link sourcing strategies, supplier selection and ongoing analysis to improve operational efficiency
- Strategize and implement the roll out of next generation technological change in Operations and Supply Chain functions
- Oversee deep analysis from big data sets to generate the necessary insight to overhaul clients supply & operations processes
- Bring your industry insight from Supply Chain and Operations to the table, exchanging and promoting best practice procedures with Managers & Senior Managers
- Be proactive in finding new opportunities for business development with clients
- First and foremost - an in-depth Operations/Manufacturing/Supply Chain knowledge with understanding of next generation Supply Chain & Operations technologies
- Prior experience working on Supply & Operations transformation projects - both designing solutions and conducting action on project plans
- Experienced operating in a Management Consulting or Project Management environment with prior Procurement experience across any industry
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the gravitas and articulate communication style to influence senior stakeholder and clients
- Degree educated in a relevant field, Masters & MBA favourable
Are you interested in a role where you will be implementing the latest technological changes to bring about sustainable change, keeping costs low and cash flow stable? Are you ready to work in a leading Strategy consultancy who work at the forefront of the practice with market leading clients?
Please send your CV to Louis on JobsLP@Bramwithconsulting.com