Procurement Transformation Consultant
Procurement Transformation Consultant - Leading Management Consultancy - London + travel - £60-75k + package & fast-tracked progression opportunities
If you are currently a management consultant looking to develop a fast-paced and rewarding career with an award winning and rapidly growing management consultancy firm, this is the opportunity for you.
As an organisation that is committed to developing top management consultants, you will be subject to receiving frequent and free-flowing performance reviews allowing for fast-tracked growth whilst working with FTSE 100 organisations on a vast array of transformation projects.
Procurement Transformation consultant role outline: -
- Supporting the delivery on a variety of transformational projects and programmes with FTSE100 and Fortune 500 organisations
- Working to enhance your personal and organisational brand through high quality client engagement and reporting progress on a day to day basis
- Striving for progression within this collaborative and high calibre environment, through the utilisation of personalised development plans and support at hand
Consulting and supply chain experience required: -
- Management consultancy experience within a tier 1 organisation, showing early career progression
- The ability to thrive under pressure in a fast-paced client facing role along with the drive and ambition to succeed within this environment
- Degree level education within a business, engineering or science related discipline
As an organisation going through a period of unparalleled growth, you will not only be entering into a fast-paced and rewarding career but have the opportunity to grow with the business in senior consultant position and above.
If you are interested in applying please do so through this domain or by sending a copy of your cv to JobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Keywords: procurement, supply chain, advisory consultant, consulting, management consultant, transformation, technology, client facing, stakeholder management, degree, MBA, cips, London, travel,