Principle Procurement Consultant
Managing Consultant - UK Leading Procurement Consultancy - Flexible Base Location - £85,000 - 90,000 + Package
This leading niche procurement and supply chain consultancy is looking for an experienced procurement leader with a strong background in automotive or aerospace & defence to join their rapidly growing team.
This business are exceeding their target growth plans and are growing by a minimum of 100% year on year. Having a significant client base across the FTSE250 index this consultancy work with global leading industry and aerospace businesses, their managing consultants will work in a delivery based position working with clients across the UK. This business are offering full remote working and significant growth plans to progress into director level.
Procurement Managing Consultant role overview:-
- Lead successful teams in project and programme development and deliver on significant projects, working with directors and partners.
- Play a key role in business development and lead the business in terms of sales and new client generation
- Build category strategy for both the business and client bases and ensuring that client objectives are executed.
- Be able to identify potential issues and undertake opportunity assessment for improvement.
Procurement background and skills required: -
- Strong consultancy experience including management experience within a competitive procurement environment
- A strategic thinker with the ability to maintain numerous client relationships and the ability to juggle a number of major projects.
- Strong academic background from a top tier university
- A proven negotiator and influencer at all levels with an engaging and confident professional demeanour
With a rapidly growing consultancy such as this, this is the perfect opportunity to join a team and progress into director level.
If you are interested in applying please send a copy of your CV to jobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or apply through this domain.
Keywords: Procurement, supply chain, consulting, aerospace, defence, industrials, manufacturing, supplier management, strategic sourcing, IT, Technology, Stakeholder management, strategy, director, senior consultant, degree, masters, MCIPS