Procurement Finance Analyst
Langley Search & Interim is engaged by a well-known, growing company that is looking for a Procurement Finance Analyst, based in the M1/Northampton area. You will join a newly formed team with a new Head of Procurement who is leading a change programme and be a key enabler of the team’s delivery.
- Developing, refining and delivering accurate spend data reporting based on spend data for the business with a view to supporting the team to achieve their goal to become a Best in Class Procurement function
- Provision of variance reporting and comparative analysis relating to category plans and budgets
- Devising the structure for monthly spend and savings reporting upon which Category Managers will prioritise their workload. Administration of processes relating to allocation, categorisation and reporting of procurement savings and benefits with a high degree of accuracy and diligence
- Provide support to Category Managers with regard to Category Plans, negotiations and risk mitigation.
- Interrogating and challenging data with the aim of improving the accuracy and relevance of reports. Analyse the reported spend with a view to identifying and reporting non-compliance on a site by site basis. Perform trend analysis to highlight changes in spending patterns and advise on their impact
- Ownership and maintenance of Procurement Process Documentation to ensure that it is updated, remains relevant and aligns with the overall strategy and aims of the procurement function
- Continuity of provision/access to external data sources and monitoring tools (CIPS, Dunn & Bradstreet etc.) Responsibility for GDPR compliance. Management of the Procurement Contracts database, including tracking of contract end dates and provision of timely notifications to Category Managers. Ensure that all relevant documentation is correctly entered on the database and that hard and soft copies are appropriately filed, stored and referenced
Your skills and experience
- Numerate with strong analytical skills and a professional approach. An interest in the design and management of robust financial control processes
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of working with reporting processes, S2P and other data warehouse platforms (e.g. SAP Ariba, Oracle or similar) and related financial reporting systems
- Ability to structure and run detailed enquiries and spend reports, interrogate data and present relevant findings in a way that delivers meaningful insights
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written; Ability to build strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders – a team player
- Advanced Excel Skills and familiarity with Database Management tools and techniques
- An Accountancy qualification would be advantageous but not essential: You will need to have an analytical and methodical approach
- Ability to work to timescales and manage a varied workload
This role will be a good ‘stepping stone’ into procurement and sponsorship to complete the CIPS (Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply) qualifications is offered.
For further information please submit your details to us or call on +44(0)7958 258258 quoting 6435/PERM/CL
Langley Search & Interim supplies Procurement Analysts in Northamptonshire,across the UK & globally.
Langley Search & Interim supplies a unique blend of interim and permanent recruitment solutions for jobs in commercial, procurement and supply chain roles across the UK, Europe and internationally. We work with blue chips, privately owned businesses, the public sector and start-ups across the Consumer, Industrial, Public Sector, Technology and Professional Services Sectors. As the leading niche recruitment partner in commercial, procurement and supply chain jobs, Langley Search & Interim also provides valued career advice and support to candidates
Please note: Due to the high volume of applications we receive for posted roles, unfortunately we are unable to respond to each applicant. If we have not been in contact within a week, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion. We thank you for your continued interest in working with Langley Search & Interim.
Apply for Procurement Finance Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Purchasing, supply (main) Private sector Graduate jobs in £40,000 - £49,999
- Buying Private sector Graduate jobs in £40,000 - £49,999
- Contracts Private sector Graduate jobs in £40,000 - £49,999
- Operations Private sector Graduate jobs in £40,000 - £49,999
- Procurement Private sector Graduate jobs in £40,000 - £49,999