Indirect Procurement Manager
Global Procurement Category Manager - Market-Leading Pharmaceutical - London/ Middlesex- £40,000- £50,000
This Innovative Global Pharmaceutical are looking to invest in a Global Category Manager to join their growing centralised procurement function. The company invest in niche solutions to life threatening diseases and are looking for an Indirect Generalist to come in and manage one of their most integral procurement categories. The role itself will offer unbelievable exposure, both in terms of global remit, and in terms of senior stakeholder engagement.
As Global Category Manager you will:
- Manage a variety of indirect procurement categories, primarily involved with IT procurement but also with the opportunity to work on some other indirect and direct categories
- Develop your end to end procurement skills, being responsible for sourcing high profile new suppliers as well as developing new ones
- Build long lasting relationships with C-Level stakeholders, interacting with them on a day to day basis, which will greatly help your future procurement career
- Work with all functions within the business from across the world, the majority of which are completely bought into procurement
Global Category Manager required background:-
- Some experience of end to end strategic procurement, either as a Buyer or a Category Manager, ideally within indirect categories, however direct procurement specialists will also be considered
- Evidence of over-achieving or rapid progression in previous role(s)
- Strong stakeholder management ability
- Degree + CIPS (preferred but not essential)
If you are a procurement specialist looking for an exciting new challenge then this is a phenomenal opportunity to gain great global exposure to help progress your future procurement career.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, stakeholder management, negotiation, SRM, contract management, procurement consultancy, Indirect procurement, Travel Procurement