Senior Procurement Consultant - £50,000
Senior Procurement Consultant - £50,000 - London
This Financial Times leading management consultancy are seeking to add a new Senior Procurement Consultant to their best in class team. Working within retail and FMCG markets this exciting industry provides a range of FTSE top 50 clients to work with as well as smaller SME's. With plenty of variety this role offers a fantastic opportunity to develop as a procurement professional including sponsorship for MCIPS qualifications.
Procurement Consultant - Procurement Job Profile:
- Working in a client facing role, offering procurement solutions to a range of clients. From leading blue-chip brands to smaller start-up firms
- Management of the complete procurement process, working full end to end
- Complete responsibility for planning and implementing new procurement ideas into the client's procurement function
- Controlling and supporting the development of one direct report to ensure they become a best in class procurement professional
Procurement Consultant - Procurement Requirements:
- Experience dealing with stakeholders at all levels including high level procurement professionals
- Previous roles have involved plenty of identifying and implementing cost saving procedures in the procurement process through strong analytical skills
- Engagement with the complete procurement life cycle from sourcing to delivery
- Degree (2:1 and above)
- CIPS (Preferred but not essential)
If you are a dynamic, ambitious individual who is looking to move into consultancy then this is the perfect opportunity, with a firm who will support and develop you.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Alex at firstname.lastname@example.org or directly through this page.
Key skills: procurement, indirect, strategic sourcing, retail procurement, senior buyer, category management, consulting, stakeholder management, buyer, North London, London, FMCG, negotiation, retail, contract management, procurement consultancy, Indirect procurement, Essex, Hertfordshire, buyer, direct, consulting procurement, Central London, Birmingham