IT & Technology Senior Buyer
Procurement - Technology Sourcing Manager - Multinational FTSE 100 Financial Services Major - London / Flex Working - £45k - 55k + Excellent Benefits Package
This Financial Services major has been delivering value for over a century, and with colossal market growth over the last decade is now doing so throughout over 150 countries. Yet despite being long since established, their values of innovation, integrity and collaboration still inspire everything they do.
Strategic Procurement is now more important than ever, so this FTSE 100 conglomerate is seeking a Technology Sourcing expert who can be a major contributor in placing procurement in the driving seat.
Reporting into the Head of IT Procurement, you will work together to design & execute best practice category strategies, thereby maximising the contribution of the Technology category to the firm. Key challenges will include:
- Forging long-lasting relationships with an executive stakeholder community, demonstrating a comprehensive understanding of their drivers & requirements and using your IT Procurement expertise to identify appropriate solutions
- Operating as a trusted business advisor to the client function, becoming accepted as an integral member of the internal client's team
- Spearheading new and existing IT procurement projects across Software, SaaS, Professional & Managed Services, Hardware & Telecoms
- Leading junior Sourcing Specialists to develop realistic and comprehensive sourcing timetables and successfully execute complex Technology deals
- Being considered an Subject Matter expert for best-in-class strategic sourcing
Preferably educated to degree level and MCIPS qualified, you will be a passionate and collaborative procurement professional looking to grow your career within the firm. You will have worked in a Fortune 500 or FTSE 250 organisation in a specialist procurement position, owning the cradle-to-grave sourcing process for a range of IT & Technology categories.
This aggressively expanding Fortune 100 company is offering you a truly career defining move so if you feel you have the procurement skills required, apply now.
To find out more and apply please email your CV directly to jobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or apply through this forum.
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure
Key skills: Procurement, Strategic Sourcing, Purchasing, Buying, Negotiation, Stakeholder Management, Supplier Relationship Management, Vendor Management, contract management, IT Procurement, Software Procurement, Hardware Procurement, Infrastructure Procurement, Telecoms Procurement, Managed Services Procurement, Technology Procurement, People Management
Apply for IT & Technology Senior Buyer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly