Senior Procurement Officers x 2
Morgan Hunt are currently recruiting for a number of Procurement specialists to work at Public Sector client based in Exeter.
The positions will be paying up to £40,000 pro rata working on a 6 month fixed term contract basis.
* Lead the procurement of complex, valuable and risky equipment, services and works achieving project objectives and stakeholder needs.
* Manage categories of expenditure when allocated.
* Achieve best value from your procurement projects and generate cashable savings.
* Comply with OJEU legal regulations, mitigate risk and improve working practices.
* Use non-standard EU procedures under supervision.
* Advise and help senior staff and colleagues to achieve their procurement and commercial aims.
* Become the expert for assigned processes, systems or subjects.
* Good standard of general education
* Procurement experience
* Working independently to procure high-value goods or services
* Demonstrable experience in managing competitive procurement
* Experience of Public Sector procurement procedures including EU Regulations
* High level of skill in procurement or supply chain management
Please apply ASAP if you would like to be considered.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.
Apply for Senior Procurement Officers x 2
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly