Senior Consultant - Rail Projects
Senior Consultant - Rail Projects -Procurement & Supply Chain consultancy - Client Facing - Glasgow - £55,000 - £65,000 + Package
This growing procurement consultancy, known as one of the leaders within engineering and construction practises, are looking to bring on board an experienced rail and transportation procurement specialist to lead a specialist rail project.
Due to acquiring a new key client, this organisation will be focussing on such a Procurement consultant to drive delivery and progress rapidly.
- Taking a lead role in the delivery of complex rail and transport procurement projects
- Developing intimate relationships & understanding of client's businesses & their customer needs and be accountable for delivering on these projects as part of a leadership team
- Acting as a key leader within the organisation and play a vital role in developing other members of staff
- Previous procurement consulting or functional experience within a corporate environment, ideally covering areas of strategy development, organisational transformation and procurement or supply chain
- The ability to influence at all levels with strong analytical abilities
- Strong academics; ideally within business, engineering or an economics based discipline
This is a stand-out opportunity to work for a procurement consultancy going through a period of significant growth and play a key role in driving the delivery of key clients.
To have an opportunity to take advantage of this exciting new Procurement position and become a vital part of a new team; making a difference to one of the world's most prominent companies - please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Senior Consultant - Rail Projects
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly