Procurement Adviser - £60k - £65k - London
Procurement Adviser - Global Management Consulting Firm - £60k - £65k - London
This well established and prestigious procurement consultancy is going through a period of rapid expansion. As a result, the firm are targeting critical hires with a passion for procurement and an innovative mindset. The consultancy is searching for smart and driven procurement specialists with a proactive approach to procurement that yields results. This is a unique opportunity to become part of a world-renowned organisation that values their staff. The successful candidate will be equipped with all the tools to become a successful consultant, in a dynamic and challenging environment.
Key challenges include:
- Understand and overcome complex procurement issues
- Offer clients measurable solutions to their procurement challenges, with an innovative and entrepreneurial approach
- Effectively engage with clients and senior stakeholders to shape demand and specification for the categories
- Share your procurement knowledge and expertise to offer effective market insight
- Develop a network of relationships with procurement specialists and offer insight to positively transform the client's business
- Excellent business development acumen with strong negotiating skills
- A positive, proactive and dynamic mentality
- An innovative mind-set with a result driven approach to procurement
- Strong emotional intelligence with commercial gravitas
- A natural leader who strives for success
If you are looking for a role with boundless opportunities, then do not hesitate to apply below. The role will be a steep learning curve, offering a chance to solidify your procurement career within consulting. The successful candidate will be rewarded with a generous salary package, with comprehensive benefits.
To apply to the role, email your CV to Hugo Billyard at: jobsHB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk