Supply Chain Manager - East Anglia - £75K
Supply Chain Manager - East Anglia - *Up to £75K* + Package
An industry-leading Aerospace & Defence company - who are currently undergoing a period of significant transformational change - are looking for a forward-thinking Supply Chain Manager to lead their efforts in becoming more agile across the business. You will have responsibility for the end-to-end supply chain, whilst supporting the Supply Chain Director in the development and implementation of the group's strategy and future capabilities.
- Leadership and development of the Supply Chain function including the development of technology and continuous improvement.
- Lead, coach and develop the supply chain across their various roles and responsbilities.
- Carry out staff appraisals and develop capability always ensuring resources meet the needs of the business.
- Forecasting, inventory management and supplier management - plus proactively managing / mitigating customs.
- Represent purchasing function at meeting with board/senior manager.
- To liaise and work closely with all other Company departments including Quality, Commercial, Design, Planning, Marketing, Production and Manufacturing to ensure that the department's efforts are directed towards satisfying the needs of the internal customer and for overall company gain.
- Experience managing end-to-end supply chains across High Tech or similar complex / highly-regulated industries.
- Experience in coaching, leading and upskilling direct reports
- Ability to engage with stakeholders and able to develop relationships internally as well as external partners
The deadline for this opportunity is 3pm on 20th December 2018. Please email Joe at firstname.lastname@example.org to express interest in the role.