Procurement Business Partner
1 day left
- Full Time
You will provide professional procurement advice on all aspects of sourcing of goods and services. This will include: acting as lead procurement advisor on competitive tenders of high value, critical contracts; and contract management.
This key post requires an ambitious, tenacious and resilient individual who can work and influence at the highest levels
The procurement specialist is required to lead and develop management of indirect category spend globally:
- Leading sourcing exercises across a variety of Indirect Categories including, but not limited to, Professional Services, IT, Facilities Management, Business Travel, HR, Print & Marketing.
- Identify opportunities to and secure bottom line cost savings of £500k
- Engaging with Stakeholders at all levels and influencing across the full project lifecycle, whilst also negotiating with suppliers.
- Development of global sourcing plans and influencing global procurement activity
- Effect change and mitigate supply chain risk
- Manage and develop key stakeholder and supplier relationships globally.
- Lead on commercial and contractual negotiations to achieve aggressive cost reductions, value for money and service improvements.
- Review existing contracts and devise sourcing plans and cost reduction targets with key stakeholders.
- Provide consultancy and support for stakeholders dealing with supplier relationships e.g. contract/relationship management and performance measurement.
- Support the Head of Procurement in developing, maintaining and improving the procurement policy
- Lead on spend analysis, supplier rationalisation and develop sourcing plans globally.
- Devise and implement procurement KPI's & SLA's with key stakeholders
- Build strong relationships and trust with key stakeholder and suppliers
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role
Apply for Procurement Business Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly