Are you looking for a new role in Business Analysis and have experience of using Microsoft BI? We are currently supporting a Specialist Consultancy who are based in Manchester City Centre and are on the look for 2 new Business Analysts to join their team.
Our client supports over 100 organisations in both the Private and Public Sector and successful applicants will be required to identify and explore opportunities for service and business improvements. The ideal candidates will drive analysis, identification, prioritisation and implementation of improvements and efficiencies ensuring organisations achieves maximum value from services.
Key Tasks & Deliverables:
- Stakeholder management for on-boarding of systems to the client
- Lead on business process mapping activity
- Managing risks and issues through understanding of the ‘bigger picture’
- Manage change control for existing process maps.
- Adherence to agreed standards and principles.
- Carrying out all necessary research and understanding activities for the project to ascertain the impact on processes, products and services
- Identifying resources required for core team and wider cross functional team of subject matter experts required to complete analysis and requesting these through Project Manage
- Understanding infrastructure constraints and other constraints in what is likely to be a dynamic implementation plan ensuring problems are identified early and overcome intelligently
- Ensuring that all actions are done in a cost-effective manner to ensure that maximum benefit is delivered from the project
- Delivery to time and quality.
- Experience of using Microsoft BI along
- Experience in either a Business, Commercial, Supply Chain or Sourcing Analyst role
- Understand and have experience of the flow of systems
- Understand and have experience of working with and managing Tier 1 and Tier 2 suppliers
- Ability to work collaboratively, sharing information appropriately and building supportive, trusting and professional relationships with all stakeholders internally and externally
- Experience of working on a client site would be advantageous
Skills & Abilities:
- Agile Working: You will have the ability to work in a fast paced, evolving environment and utilise an iterative method and flexible approach to enable rapid delivery.
- Business Analysis: You will possess the ability to investigate, analyse, visualise, articulate and solve complex problems and concepts and make disciplined decisions based on available information.
More searches like this
- Purchasing, supply (main) Public Sector Graduate jobs in £30,000 - £39,999
- Buying Public Sector Graduate jobs in £30,000 - £39,999
- Contracts Public Sector Graduate jobs in £30,000 - £39,999
- Logistics Public Sector Graduate jobs in £30,000 - £39,999
- Operations Public Sector Graduate jobs in £30,000 - £39,999