Marketing Category Manager
Marketing Procurement Category Manager - FTSE 100 Technology Company - London/Home Counties- £55,000-£65,000 + Package + Flexi Working
One of the most reputable companies in the UK is looking for a Marketing Procurement Category Manager to join their rapidly growing procurement function. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to become part of a Greenfield Procurement Function that has the complete backing of all sections within the business. The company themselves are at the forefront of innovation within their industry meaning all projects will have great variation and test the skills of all involved.
As Marketing Procurement Category Manager you will:-
- Create and manage category and sub-category plans primarily in Digital Marketing and Media Procurement, with a spend of over £500million
- Be responsible for the end to end strategic sourcing process, from choosing high-profile global suppliers to managing the long term relationships, providing the best possible value for the company
- Interact with Senior level stakeholders from across the business on a day-to-day basis building relationships which will help build your long-term procurement career
- Help transform this Greenfield Procurement Site into a best-in-class procurement function
Marketing Procurement Category Manager required background:-
· Experience managing Indirect Procurement Categories, ideally within Marketing Procurement however indirect generalists will be considered
· Exposure to procurement process creation ideally within Blue-Chip Organisations
· Ability to work autonomously across a variety of projects and manage key stakeholder relationships
· Strong Academic Profile (2.1 or above + CIPS preferred but not essential)
If you are an ambitious Marketing Procurement specialist looking to join a best-in-class procurement function in one of the most exciting Technology Companies in the world then this is the ideal role for you
To find out more and apply please send your CV to jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, stakeholder management, negotiation, SRM, contract management, indirect procurement, marketing procurement