Procurement Managing Consultant
Procurement Managing Consultant - Boutique Management Consultancy - London - £80,000 - £110,000 + Competitive Package
Due to an extended period of rapid growth this Leading Boutique Management Consultancy are looking to expand their best-in-class procurement consultancy team. Their fantastic progression and development rates mean that this consultancy rarely hires at this level, however, because of the number of high-profile clients they have recently brought on, experienced management consultants are required to lead on their own projects!
As a Procurement Managing Consultant you will: -
- Lead teams on both large and small procurement transformations for industry-leading clients
- Use your previous experience within management consultancy to assess a client's situation and deliver strategic procurement solutions in a timely manner
- Build and develop long-lasting client relationships, and win new business as a result of this
- Be able to work as a management consultant without the endless travelling, as this company are committed to allowing their consultants to do the job they love whilst also maintaining a favourable work-life balance
Procurement Management Consultant required background: -
- Previous experience within a procurement management consultancy is preferred but not essential
- Exposure to procurement transformational work is a necessity
- Ideally some knowledge of working across direct procurement categories, including but not limited to Components, Raw Materials, and Commodities
- Strong Academic background (2.1 degree or above + MCIPS)
This is a fantastic opportunity to take the next step in your procurement career, working on incredibly exciting procurement transformation projects for one of the leading boutique procurement consultancies in the country!
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Devan firstname.lastname@example.org or directly through this page.
Key skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, negotiation, stakeholder management, supplier relationship management, SRM, vendor management, RFP, RFQ, contracts, Direct Procurement, Procurement Consultant, Management Consultant, London, South East, Aerospace procurement, Consumer Procurement