Senior Project Procurement Manager - Engineering
Senior Project Procurement Manager - Engineering - Leading FTSE250 Firm - London or Bristol base + Flexible Working
Salary (Pounds Sterling) - 60,000 - 70,000 + Package
This Leading FTSE250 Giant are looking for a strong Senior Project Procurement Manager to join their fast becoming 'best in class' procurement team.
This organisation have been very successful over the last couple of years winning numerous awards such as Top 50 Employer and Gender Equality in the workplace. More recently winning procurement industry awards for Sustainable Procurement and Collaboration.
Due to a heavy investment from an overseas parent company, this organisation have taken on a huge portfolio of large-scale projects, therefore are in need of a Senior Project Procurement Manager to take a critical lead on.
As Senior Procurement Project Manager you will have the autonomy to:
- Manage a portfolio of high value Engineering Projects of over 100Million Pounds
- Execute strategic project plans, ensuring seamless delivery
- Manage a team of Procurement professionals and analyst, ensuring that they are keeping to your set project plan and meeting targets
- Communicate effectively with a range of exec and C suite level stakeholders both internally across various business units and externally
You will benefit from:
- Working within a meritocratic and moral environment, where all individuals are given equal opportunity to develop and achieve
- Having the flexibility to manage your own work load and work life balance
As Senior Procurement Project Manager you need to have:
- Excellent procurement experience, working on strategic projects
- Strong communication skills
- Degree (or equivalent) educated
For more information regarding this opportunity, please reach out or send a CV across to Emily at JOBSEFK@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key words: Procurement, Supply Chain, London, Strategy, Project, Category Management, Strategic, Bristol