Direct Procurement Buyer - Food/Bev
Direct Procurement Buyer- Market-Leading Food-Manufacturing Company- North London- £40-£55k + Package
This household name in Food Manufacturing is searching for a new Direct Procurement Buyer to come in and assist on strategies for the efficient procurement of ingredients used in their products. This is an opportunity to take the next step in your career at a best-in-class procurement function that is growing rapidly.
As a Direct Procurement Buyer, you will: -
- Be responsible for the end to end procurement process for a variety of direct categories e.g. ingredients, raw materials, and packaging
- Help Create and Implement cross-functional strategic procurement processes for new and existing suppliers
- Achieve cost savings while improving service and quality of products by using traditional and creative procurement strategies
- Interface directly with senior internal and external stakeholders to include Procurement in all aspects of the company
Direct Procurement Buyer Required Background: -
- Proficiency in Directs Procurement in relevant categories: ingredients, raw materials, packaging, and 3rd party manufactured goods
- Experience of the end to end to procurement process in these categories
- Exposure to a Blue-Chip environment ideally in an FMCG or Retail company, however other backgrounds will be considered
- Degree + CIPS (beneficial but not essential)
If you are an innovative individual, with proven strategic procurement experience in direct category management, and you are looking to make the next step in your career this role would be perfect for you.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Devan at jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, stakeholder management, negotiation, SRM, contract management, project management, direct categories, direct procurement, ingredients procurement, FMCG, Food Manufacturing, Bedfordshire, Middlesex, London, Hertfordshire