Head of Indirect Procurement - FTSE Major
Head of Indirect Procurement - Innovative Leading FTSE Major - Midlands - £90,000-£100,000 basic salary + fantastic senior leadership package
This rapidly growing technology company who both work with and manufacture some of the latest cutting edge technology is looking for an Indirect Procurement Generalist to come in and head up their category management function. Their Procurement Function has recently undergone a transformation which has made it a critical part of the business, as it will now be part of their Business Development piece rather than being an afterthought!
You will work in their State of the Art offices and look after a team of indirect procurement specialists who are all experts in their field. With the company recently winning a great deal of new business, procurement has never been as important here! This role will give the successful applicant the scope to put their own stamp on this growing procurement function and help it on its journey to be Best-in-Class.
As Head of Indirect Procurement you will:
- Lead a team of up to 15 Indirect Procurement professionals covering a broad range of indirect categories including but not limited to IT, Professional Services, and Engineering Services
- Be accountable for the indirect procurement needs for multiple sites around the UK and Europe
- Play a large part in the company's business development process, using a consultative approach to help manage expectations of both internal and external stakeholders
- Work on multiple, high value projects in one of the most exciting and varied industries in the world
Head of Indirect Procurement Required Background:
- Prior experience managing successful, small- medium sized teams across indirect procurement categories, however, Supply Chain/Logistics experience will also be considered
- Exposure to the Construction, Aerospace, or any other multi-site industry within the UK or Europe
- Evidence of rapid progression and strong senior stakeholder management skills in previous role(s)
- Degree + MCIPS (Preferred but not essential)
This is a fantastic opportunity to help transform this budding procurement function within one of the fastest growing companies in the country!
To apply please send an updated version of your CV via the link above or directly to jobsGS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk