Global Strategic Buyer - £60,000
Global Strategic Buyer - £60,000 - Midlands/London
This industry leading firm are seeking to add another strategic buyer to their award-winning procurement team. After substantial growth there is an increased need in their procurement division. The successful individual will take charge on large scale projects whilst also taking on some team leadership. This company is renowned for their dynamic procurement setup and offering roles that contain a lot of variety.
Global Strategic Buyer- Job Profile:
- Working across a range of indirect categories (Marketing, HR, FM, Professional Services, IT)
- Management of high-level procurement stakeholders
- Total autonomy of the full procurement life cycle, with responsibility for large spends
- Responsibility for management and development of procurement function, improving efficiency as well as end product
Global Strategic Buyer - Requirements:
- Experienced stake holder management skills to work confidently with senior procurement executives
- Has good experience within indirect procurement and is happy to work in a range of categories
- Strong Degree (2:1 and above)
- CIPS/MCIPS (Preferred but not essential)
If you are an ambitious individual looking for the right next step within your procurement career, then this dynamic work environment is a fantastic opportunity, combining fast progression and great exposure.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Alex at firstname.lastname@example.org or directly through this page.
Key skills: procurement, indirect, senior buyer, strategic sourcing, retail procurement, senior buyer, category management, consulting, stakeholder management, buyer, Watford, London, FMCG, negotiation, retail, contract management, procurement consultancy, Indirect procurement, Birmingham, Midlands
Apply for Global Strategic Buyer - £60,000
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly