Procurement Manager - Directorship Talent Pool
Global Procurement Manager - Directorship Talent Pool - £40,000 - 65,000 + Bonus - Promotion within 1 Year - London or West London
Due to aggressive expansion and a sizeable merger this FTSE 100 giant is seeking a talented Procurement specialist for their Directorship Talent Pool. As a Global Procurement Manager within this fast-growing Sourcing Hub, you will receive one-to-one training and development from senior sponsors to enable your progression within 12 months, and have a phenomenal opportunity to create a legacy for yourself within a largely untapped spend category.
Global Procurement Manager - Directorship Talent Pool overview:-
- Benefiting from a personally tailored development plan delivered by the Head of Category
- Forging new stakeholder relationships with the Financial Leadership Team up to and including the CFO in order to win crucial backing for strategic procurement initiatives
- Designing and implementing truly global category strategies that affect the entire business, collaborating with Regional Category Heads across both mature and emerging markets
- Owning the cradle-to-grave procurement process for complex high-value deals (including requirements gathering & definition, ITT / RFQ / RFP, contractual and supplier negotiation and award), through to post-contract phases of supplier relationship management
- Delivering substantial benefits to the Firm beyond mere savings, including risk mitigation and strategic vendor relationships
- Quick progression within your Procurement, Strategic Sourcing and Category Management career to date, stepping from Graduate Buyer to Senior Buyer to Procurement Manager / Assistant Category Manager within just a few years
- Degree & MCIPS (preferred though not essential)
Procurement has come a long way over the last three years and with an ever-increasing influence and a receptive stakeholder base, now is a great time to be making your mark. The Firm has an outstanding reputation for promoting from within, so with a top-light structure there will be strong organic growth prospects.
To find out more and apply, please send your CV to jobsGS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure
Key skills: Procurement, CIPS, MCIPS, Project Management, Indirect Procurement, Strategic Sourcing, Purchasing, Buying, Negotiation, Vendor Management, Professional Services Procurement, HR, Marketing, FM, Generalist, Global Procurement