Category Manager - Clinical
Procurement Category Manager -- FTSE100 - Bristol + Excellent benefits + flexible working
Job Title: Procurement Clinical Category Manager
Contact: Shiva at jobsSD@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
As a result of an internal promotion, a category manager position has been made available within the procurement function of this world leading supply chain firm. Leading the implementation of new strategies across your category, you will be autonomously responsible spearheading your team through a period of unprecedented growth. Working within one of the three most crucial functions of the business the capable procurement professional will have experience developing and maintaining sourcing strategies for the medical commodity group and using their strong deliberation skills to negotiate with key suppliers.
The successful candidate will have experience working across direct procurement, with ideal involvement in purchasing medical commodities. The procurement expert will have exposure to category management and will have worked on complex project management accounts. This is a fantastic opportunity for a diligent procurement category manager to build their career within a rapidly growing global organisation.
As a procurement category manager, you will be responsible for:
- Creating and executing the strategy for development of clinical procurement
- End to end category management with focus on medical consumables, veterinary products, pharmaceuticals, dental and medical equipment.
- Providing contractual and supplier management support to senior stakeholders
- Collaborate effectively across different organization levels, functions and businesses to grasp procurement objectives.
As a procurement category manager, you will have:
- Experience working in a category management capacity with a strong background in direct procurement
- Proven track record of project management
- Degree + CIPS beneficial but not essential
This is a fantastic opportunity for a forward-thinking Clinical procurement category manager to join a globally recognised organisation. With an undisputed reputation for professional development, this opportunity is ideal for a procurement expert ready to enhance their career. For more information, or to apply, please send your CV to Shiva at jobsSD@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key words: Procurement, medical procurement, category manager, category buyer, supplier relationship, Stakeholder Management, procurement category manager, indirect procurement management, indirect spend, direct, professional services, procurement, west London, Central London, East London, Directors, I.T procurement, Procurement Analyst, clinical procurement, medical commodities, dental procurement, pharmaceutical, healthcare industry, Bristol, project management, clinical equipment, medical supplies, direct