IT Procurement Manager
IT Procurement Category Manager - FTSE100 - Central London - £70k + Excellent benefits + flexible working
Job Title: IT Procurement Category Manager
Contact: Shiva at jobsSD@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Global FTSE100 retail organisation is seeking a capable sourcing specialist to take the lead of complex new projects including a transformation of the procurement function. Having just completed a huge expansion and more in the pipeline, my client is looking for a diligent procurement manager to implement category strategy across the IT category with a spend of circa £70m. Working at the core of the most innovative department you will have the opportunity to work collaboratively with the rest of the team and autonomously demonstrate your creative flare across IT with focus on hardware, software and networks.
As an IT Procurement manager, you will have strong experience working within IT with significant exposure to category management. You will be responsible for the end to end procurement process from sourcing and contract negotiation to implementation. With an undisputed reputation for professional development, you will have the opportunity to learn from seasoned professionals and progress at a rapid rate to a senior position within a leading FTSE100 organisation.
The IT Procurement manager will be responsible for:
- Creating and executing the strategy for development of IT procurement
- The end to end procurement category management lifecycle; negotiating the initial contract and leading it through to implementation
- Providing contractual and supplier management support to senior stakeholders
- Collaborate effectively across different organization levels, functions and businesses to grasp procurement objectives
The IT procurement category manager will have:
- Previous IT procurement expertise ideally with exposure to some of the following; hardware, software, networks and services.
- Category management experience
- Degree + CIPS
his is a fantastic opportunity for a forward- thinking IT Procurement Category Manager to join a FTSE100 organisation. For more information or to apply, please send your CV to jobsSD@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key words: Procurement, IT Procurement, category manager, category buyer, supplier relationship, Stakeholder Management, procurement category manager, indirect procurement management, indirect spend, direct, professional services, procurement, west London, Central London, East London, Directors, I.T procurement, Procurement Analyst, IT Procurement, cloud integration operations, procurement, analyst, retail, strategic sourcing, FMCG, indirect, direct, marketing buyer, procurement services, London, Digital, networks, hardware, software