PROCUREMENT - REGIONAL SOURCING MANAGER
PROCUREMENT - REGIONAL SOURCING MANAGER - GLOBAL - FTSE 100 TECH GIANT - BRISTOL/SWINDON- £50-£60K + EXCEPTIONAL PACKAGE
Multinational technology major continues to dominate the global markets in which they operate and provide cutting edge innovative technologies. Operating worldwide, this exciting Procurement Sourcing Manager role will see the successful applicant spearheading the HR/Professional Services spend areas across a truly global remit.
Your duties in this exciting Procurement opportunity will involve; -
- Building relationships with new and existing Procurement Suppliers, managing contracts across a wide scope of direct and indirect Procurement categories, with an emphasis on HR and Professional Services.
- Demonstrating a tenacious Procurement approach to dissecting the supply chain.
- Unbundling the cost drivers of commercial models through an understanding of vendor capabilities, market knowledge and challenging the status quo, as well as ultimately tapping into the current stakeholder's extensive knowledge and experience.
- Developing strategic negotiation plans to meet the needs of the wider business.
Skills required / necessary Procurement background;-
- Will have worked in a similar blue chip environment, ideally within a global procurement function, driving Procurement change across multiple stakeholders in a complex matrix based business environment.
- My client will look at a good indirect generalist but it is beneficial if you have strategic category experience across HR and Professional Services
- Understanding how to construct, organise and project manage cross-functional teams, in order to meet wider business requirements, yet capturing Statements of work, agreed terms and conditions and negotiated pricing into robust contracts.
- Possess an excellent understanding of how to drive commercial innovation into the negotiations and subsequent contracts.
This technology giant is currently investing heavily in their truly global Procurement function, and this role has arisen due to rapid internal promotions within their aggressively growing Procurement function. The successful Regional Sourcing Manager will be offered an exceptional salary and package, alongside tangible career progression towards Head of Procurement roles within 2 years!
For more information on this exciting Procurement opportunity, please e-mail through an up-to-date copy of your CV to jobsGS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Keywords: - Procurement, Sourcing Manager, Procurement Manager, Indirect Procurement, EMEIA, FTSE 100, Tech Major, HR, Professional Services, Northampton, SRM, Vendor Management, Degree, CIPS.
Apply for PROCUREMENT - REGIONAL SOURCING MANAGER
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly