Supply Chain Analyst - Pharmaceutical Giant - £45k
Supply Chain Analyst - Fortune500 Pharmaceutical Giant - £40k - £45k + Bonus - London
Leading Fortune500 pharmaceutical firm are targeting critical hires to drive efficiencies across their expanding product portfolio. This is following a period of aggressive expansion, after launching an innovative new product. The successful applicant will be tasked with implementing an innovative and effective supply chain function. In turn, you will have the opportunity to grow in-line with the organisation with a clear path into senior management by 2020.
Key procurement requirements:
- Work closely with senior management and other areas of the business, such as sourcing, supply chain and procurement
- Maintain and develop strong relationships with supplier and clients to consistently develop new products
- Maximise value and profitability from each product sourced across a diverse product portfolio
- Develop and maintain relationships with suppliers and clients to strengthen the developments of new products
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Proficient with using Excel and data analytics tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A proven track record of strong academics and numerical skills
This is a unique opportunity to work closely with a globally established pharmaceutical major. The successful candidates will create a dynamic supply chain function while receiving excellent training, support and a generous salary package.
To apply to the role, email your CV to Hugo Billyard at: jobsHB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Apply for Supply Chain Analyst - Pharmaceutical Giant - £45k
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly