Procurement Category Specialist: Multinational Brand - Cambridgeshire - £35,000-45,000k - MCIPS Sponsorship - Fast Tracked Progression to Category Manager - Greenfield
This world-renowned pharmaceutical organisation, specialising in life sciences and combating incurable diseases is looking for a strategic procurement specialist to use their innovative approach to transform the procurement function. Working at the core of a complex greenfield procurement site, you will have full autonomy to take the reigns and lead the sourcing activities across your category.
In light of the current progress they have made towards their mission, this newly created procurement specialist position has been created to develop a strategic procurement & supplier management service for key business functions.
As a Procurement specialist you will be responsible for:
- Leading the strategic sourcing activities across indirect procurement
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with key suppliers, focusing on risk assessment, quality delivery and cost improvement.
- Collaborate with the Head of Procurement to drive the strategic procurement agenda, working proactively with the budget holders to ensure resources are efficiently managed
- The end to end procurement process, from market research to contract award.
As a Procurement specialist you will have:
- Experience working across any indirect procurement category
- Full end to end procurement expertise
- Degree + CIPS beneficial but not essential
With an undisputed reputation for professional development, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading pharmaceutical company in their fight against disease. For more information, or to apply, please contact Shiva at jobsSD@bramwithconsulting.co.uk.
Key words: procurement, category management, buyer, senior buyer, pharmaceutical, life sciences, analyst, Cambridge, Northampton, Huntingdon, indirect procurement, direct procurement, IT procurement, procurement generalist, marketing procurement, FM procurement, SRM, SAP, indirect spend, professional services, stakeholder management, supplier relationship management, strategic, tactical, strategic sourcing.