Global Category Manager - Award-Winning Charity
Global Category Manager - Award-Winning charity - Central London - £55k + Excellent benefits
Our client is a globally established charitable organisation, seeking an ambitious Category Manager to join their growing procurement team. This is an excellent time to be joining this iconic brand, following a recently transformed procurement function. The successful candidate will be engaging with projects across various indirect categories, including, but not limited to: HR, Travel, IT, Legal and Insurance. This is a unique opportunity to join a well-established organisation with an option for natural career progressions into Senior Management by 2020.
Key procurement responsibilities:
- Develop and intimate understanding of the organisation's vision and procurement challenges
- Execute and deliver category strategies that align with the organisation's mission
- Establish and maintain strong supplier relationships to develop opportunities through the supply base
- Develop strong procurement knowledge to keep abreast with category insights and trends
Desirable attributes & skills:
- A natural leader with a proactive approach to procurement
- Proven track record of innovation, with the ability to review trends and develop strategies
- Experience working with multinational organisations preferably within the third sector
- Culture awareness with strong interpersonal skills
If you are looking to fast-track your procurement career and make a difference within a well-respected and prestigious charity, then do not hesitate to apply below.
To apply to the role, email your CV to Hugo Billyard at: jobsHB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key words: Procurement, Supply chain, Indirect Procurement, Category Manger, Charity, Third Sector, London