Strategic Sourcing Specialist - IT
Strategic Sourcing Specialist - Award Winning Firm - IT Software & Services - £50k + Bonus + Benefits
To Apply contact Adam Venting at: JobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Award winning currently going through a period of significant growth, seeks a bright & ambitious IT procurement enthusiast with the ability to grow a successful team and continue their expected growth.
As a major hub for UK transportation and already a market leader with the expectations to grow significantly throughout the next few years, this is an ideal position for someone looking to progress quickly within a global environment whilst building and implementing IT category strategy.
You will report directly into the category lead and will be accountable for developing & implementing best-in-class strategy in an organisation renowned for it's world-class procurement team.
IT Procurement Manager role overview:
- Full end to end strategic procuring, including SRM and contract drafting and negotiation
- Ownership of your own IT Procurement spend areas across areas of software & services
- Working closely with Senior Category managers across the business to ensure that significant saving targets are met and that procurement is perceived in a positive light
- Liaising with stakeholders, both internally and externally to continually seek to improve value.
- Manage and oversee spend reaching up to £60 million
Procurement experience required for this role:
- Outstanding knowledge of IT procurement categories including contractual terms.
- Advanced influencing, persuading and negotiation skills with the ability to present complex ideas through a consultative approach to global stakeholders
- Degree level education ideally 2:1 and above (or equivalent). Cips membership is also preferred
- A clear understanding of category management principles and evidence of managing a category through the whole life cycle. Must include tender and SRM experience
This is the perfect opportunity for an experienced IT procurement specialist to take the next step in their career and progress within a growing and iconic business.
If you are interested in finding out more please send a copy of your CV to jobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Keywords: procurement, purchasing, buying, indirect procurement, IT services, hardware software, networks, telco, degree, cips, stakeholder management, contract management, strategic sourcing, sussex, surrey, London, IT procurement, category specialist, strategic sourcing