Strategic Sourcing Specialist
Indirect Strategic Sourcing Specialist for a leading Materials Company
Title: Strategic Sourcing Specialist
Location: Norfolk, Virginia
Salary: $85k - $90k + BONUSES + BENEFITS
Contact: Michael Pham at firstname.lastname@example.org
Leading Materials Company seeks an exceptional Strategic Sourcing Specialist to join their Headquarters in Norfolk, Virginia. The ideal Strategic Sourcing Specialist will have previous experience within Procurement for the Manufacturing and Materials industries. The company has a track record of consistent growth with production and distribution in over 10 countries.
Reporting to the Senior Manager for Strategic Sourcing, you will be playing a vital part in the company's Procurement plans, where you will be developing and implementing your own sourcing process strategies across the various indirect categories, such as Facilities, MRO, Fleet, CAPEX, Logistics and Business Services. There is a direct path for growth through the ranks as you gain exposure with Senior Executives when communicating your Procurement Strategies. With certification programs and further education opportunities, the company allow you to pursue full personal development and expand your horizons.
As an Indirect Strategic Sourcing Specialist you will be:
- Evaluating and developing sourcing strategies
- Analyzing and implementing cost savings plans
- Managing relationships with existing vendors, stakeholders and internal Procurement teams
- Negotiating prices and contracts with new suppliers
- Working with other departments in driving the global growth plans
- Actively supporting training and safety initiatives
- Enhancing the development of e-procurement catalog content and utilization
- Proven track record within Procurement, preferably in Manufacturing and Materials
- Previous experience with indirect categories, preferably involving Facilities, CAPEX, Logistics, MRO and Business Services
- Bachelor's Degree
- Proficient with SAP and knowledge of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems
- Up to 25% of travel
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established and growing Procurement team. You will be directly responsible for developing the strategy and direction of various indirect categories in order to ensure maximum performance, profitability and success of the Procurement department.
If you have the relevant experience and skills in Procurement, within indirect strategic sourcing, then please get in touch and send your resume to Michael at email@example.com
Keywords: Norfolk, Virginia, VA, USA, US, Procurement, Indirect Procurement, Marketing Spend, Professional Services Spend, HR Spend, IT Spend, Procurement Category Specialist, Category Specialist, Buyer, Strategic Sourcing, IT, Marketing, Professional Services, Marketing, Retail, Senior Buyer, Sourcing Manager, MRO Spend, Logistics Spend, Facilities Management Spend, FM Spend, Strategic Sourcing Specialist, Indirect Strategic Sourcing Specialist, Materials, Materials Spend, Equipment Spend, CAPEX Spend.
Apply for Strategic Sourcing Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly