Interim Procurement Lead
Our client is a growing medium sized manufacturing business that is private equity funded and supplies major retailers with home goods.
They seek a Senior Procurement Interim to work with them to produce a ‘procurement diagnostic’ to identify the plan, people, process, policies and procedures in procurement & supply chain needed to help them on their growth journey.
We estimate that this role will entail 4-6 weeks to complete and may lead to a permanent appointment. You will report to the CEO and will be based in the North West.
You should have the following:
- Deep experience in the Manufacturing Sector – knowledge of Far Eastern Sourcing may be advantageous
- Ability to influence – excellent communications skills (verbal & written) and ‘gravitas’
- Good diagnostic and analysis skills
- Excellent practitioner – MCIPS qualified with excellent leadership skills
- Knowledge of buying textiles, polypropylene, chemicals and wood may be useful.
- Experience of working in a P/E funded environment will be useful.
For further information please email your CV, availability and day rate to us quoting 6451/SM/INTERIM.
Visit our Langley iBoard to access available interim candidates: http://www.langleysearch.com/iBoard
Langley Search & Interim supplies Interim Procurement Managers in the North West and in other parts of the UK. Langley Search & Interim supplies a unique blend of interim and permanent recruitment solutions for jobs in procurement and the supply chain across the UK, Europe and internationally. We work with blue chips, privately owned businesses, the public sector and start-ups across the Consumer, Industrial, Public Sector, Technology and Professional Services Sectors. As the leading niche recruitment partner in procurement and supply chain jobs, Langley Search & Interim also provides valued career advice and support to candidates.
Key skills and areas: interim procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, Contract negotiation, supplier relationship management SRM, vendor management, stakeholder management, purchasing, supply chain.
Please note: Due to the high volume of applications we receive for posted roles, unfortunately we are unable to respond to each applicant. If we have not been in contact within a week, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion. We thank you for your continued interest in working with Langley Search & Interim.
Apply for Interim Procurement Lead
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Purchasing, supply (main) Manufacturing Specialist jobs in £100,000 plus
- Buying Manufacturing Specialist jobs in £100,000 plus
- Contracts Manufacturing Specialist jobs in £100,000 plus
- Procurement Manufacturing Specialist jobs in £100,000 plus
- Supply chain Manufacturing Specialist jobs in £100,000 plus