Procurement Transformation Consultant
Procurement Transformation Consultant - Big 4 Accountancy Firm
Industry: Professional Services
Salary: £50k- £65k
Contact: Daniel Barnes (email@example.com)
This Big 4 professional services firm are looking for a talented, like-minded individual to join their Procurement consultancy function. They are looking for a candidate who can deliver high quality transformation results for their clients using their strategic, technological and management abilities.
The role will include a large focus on transformation projects where you will have the autonomy to use your market expertise and commercial awareness to manage and implement procurement strategy and take it towards your own personal vision. It is a predominantly client facing role where you will be expected to travel regularly - going directly to clients to consult on procurement projects. When you are not travelling, the role provides the opportunity for a great work life balance with flexibility to work from home.
Some essential responsibilities include:
- Working on complex contracts - from large tenders to contract management
- Developing and implementing your own Procurement strategy
- Working with key stakeholders across multiple departments in a cross- collaborative Procurement function
- Not only strategic sourcing (end to end), but also working the P2P process and eAuctions
Some Key Skills:
- Experience in Supplier Management as well as supplier risk management
- Good commercial awareness that enables you to work towards the client's business goals
- Experience of SAP implementation
- Procurement experience working across the professional services sub-categories such as consultancy, finance, accounting and tax
- Degree - or equivalent qualification
This is an unrivalled opportunity for an individual to really expand their Procurement career prospects. Such a position within a FTSE 100 firm provides a driven, ambitious Procurement professional the challenge and environment necessary to thrive - with excellent visibility and exposure to senior management an stakeholders.
To have an opportunity to take advantage of this exciting new Procurement position and become a vital part of a new team; making a difference to one of the world's most prominent companies - please send your CV to Daniel at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for Procurement Transformation Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly