Senior Buyer - £55,000 - Immediate Start - London
Senior Buyer - £55,000 - Immediate Start - North London
This global FMCG firm are undergoing a period of growth within their procurement ranks and as such they are looking for a dynamic individual with indirects experience to join their award winning team. A strong candidate will come from a blue chip background where they have worked as either a buyer or as someone who has experienced category management. This firm prides itself on the development opportunities it provides its staff and as such expects the best delivery on the exciting projects it undertakes.
Procurement Senior Buyer - Procurement Job Profile:
- Take the lead on a vast range of projects, managing large spends whilst operating with large amounts of autonomy
- Client facing work with key stakeholders, including c-suite level procurement stakeholders
- Confident management of projects and spend in order to make sure cost savings targets are met across all FM procurement projects and other indirect procurement categories
Procurement Senior Buyer - Procurement Requirements:
- Strong stake holder management skills to deal confidently with senior procurement executives
- Has experience working within indirects, specifically within the FM category
- Engagement with the complete procurement life cycle from sourcing to delivery
- Degree (2:1 and above)
- CIPS (Preferred but not essential)
If you are a successful procurement professional who is looking for the next step, in a supportive, collaborative environment then look no further than this role.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Alex at firstname.lastname@example.org or directly through this page.
Key skills: procurement, indirect, strategic sourcing, retail procurement, senior buyer, category management, consulting, stakeholder management, buyer, Lancashire, Merseyside, FMCG, negotiation, Greater Manchester, retail, contract management, procurement consultancy, Indirect procurement, Cheshire, consulting procurement, Manchester, Liverpool, buying, FM, Facilities Management, Security, GNFR