Head of Procurment - all US spend.1
Head of Procurement (manging all US spend) - Global FTSE Brand - based in the UK for the first 6 months, with a planned full relocation to the US paid for by the organisation (no US VISA is necessary) - £80,0000-£100,000 + senior leadership package
FTSE listed organisation seeks a Senior Procurement Director with exceptional networking skills and ideally with a strong understanding of the construction and engineering industry. The company has just begun a major overhaul in an attempt to raise their strategic procurement capabilities in the US, as well as become a world-class model for sustainable sourcing, so now is an exciting time to join their journey. This truly global organisation is looking for upcoming procurement talent, who is looking for a Head of Procurement role and is open to relocating to the US within the next year. My client are looking for someone with UK procurement expertise to take this to the US and overhaul their strategic procurement capabilities. No US Visa is required for this role, my client will offer assistance in obtaining full sponsorship and relocation with this role.
As Head of Procurement (manging all US spend) you will: -
- Providing insightful procurement leadership to an experience US sourcing team, instilling a high-performing culture through upskilling existing and new talent
- Deploying supply market expertise to bring short and long-term benefits to the business, such as knowledge of cost & value levers, market trends and challenges to the construction and engineering industry
- Setting global procurement strategies to ensure continuity of supply and value for money, measured by both price and performance of goods, services and direct spend
- Collaborating with local procurement support across UK and ASIA
- Implementing category led initiatives to advance supplier performance, increased compliance and risk management
Required background: -
- You will ideally come from a blue-chip background with the experience and gravitas to manage senior level engagements
- Construction and engineering procurement experience would be positive - with the ability to understand and gain rapport with suppliers and manage contracts across JCT and NEC3 etc
- Commercial acumen is key, the savvy and drive to secure savings with the foresight and passion to instil efficiency
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to adapt your style in accordance with your stakeholders
- Flexibility and desire to relocate to the US within the next year
To find out more and apply please send your CV to jobsGS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.