Strategic Buyer Indirect Procurement - Blue Chip Giant
Strategic Buyer Indirect Procurement - Blue Chip FMCG Giant - £40k - £45k - Excellent Benefits Package - Greater London
Our client is a globally-recognised FTSE 100 giant who have recently undergone an aggressive procurement transformation. As a result, the firm are targeting bright and strategically minded procurement professionals to join their rapidly expanding team. The successful candidate will have a unique opportunity to grow in-line with the company, whose procurement team is projected to double in size over the next year. You will be joining an organisation who have an unrivalled reputation for staff development and investment within their procurement team. This is a unique opportunity to accelerate your procurement career within an esteemed, Blue Chip organsiation.
Main procurement opportunities:
- Head up strategic sourcing projects across a range of indirect procurement categories, ranging from Marketing, HR and Professional Services
- Create and manage innovative procurement strategies that yield results
- Act as a key point of contact with suppliers, to manage relations and performance
- Lead projects and sourcing strategies for the end-to-end procurement process
- Interact regularly with stakeholders to understand and feedback their requirements and challenges
Desirable skills and attributes:
- An analytical and strategic procurement professional with consistent career growth
- Strong procurement knowledge and expertise with an ambitious and forward-thinking approach to procurement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Degree / MCIPS qualifications preferable though not essential
This is a fantastic opportunity to excel within your procurement career within an award-winning and globally reconised brand. Career progression is clearly mapped, with tangible promotion opportunities within 6-12 months.
To apply to the role, email your CV to Hugo Billyard at: jobsHB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk