Global Procurement Lead
Global Procurement Lead - Raw Materials - Leading Finance Business - London - £85,000 - £100,000 + Bonus + Excellent Package
This global investment management firm has gone from strength to strength over the last few years and are currently looking for a Global Sourcing Lead to help support their continued success. Creating their strategic procurement team - they are looking for a Procurement leader who can build a global team across multiple locations and help develop a best in class procurement culture to drive savings, maintain quality and streamline business processes.
What will the role entail?
As the business looks to centralise their directs procurement spend, they need a procurement leader who can help set up and run a commercial procurement unit focused on delivering savings and quality for the company. Eventually building their own team, the successful candidate will set to work designing a more strategic approach to global procurement focused on:
- Creating a global sourcing function focused on full end to end procurement
- Consolidating suppliers based on data from supplier audits and performance
- Forging long term relationships with internal stakeholders - creating a collaborative team culture
- Developing a procurement team to deliver consistent savings across raw materials
What skills and experience are required?
- First and foremost, end to end procurement experience of raw materials (directs)
- Global sourcing experience dealing with suppliers across Africa preferred
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with the ability to influence at a senior level across multiple cultures and regions
- The ability to lead and develop a team based in multiple locations
- A track record of delivering savings and improving procurement processes
- Industry experience in engineering/manufacturing would be beneficial
Why should you apply for this position?
- Excellent starting salary and benefits including bonus and medical
- The scope to forge out a leadership position at a global company
- The opportunity to manage a team and help them to develop
- A truly global role encompassing travel and global negotiations
- An exciting challenge of centralising a directs spends in the £Millions
If you would like to find out more about this exciting opportunity then email direct at jobsAMD@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or click apply now to start the application process.